[plt-scheme] planet: help submitting bugs & a question

From: Felix Klock's PLT scheme proxy (pltscheme at pnkfx.org)
Date: Tue Sep 2 10:23:27 EDT 2008

Robby: "I meant the user of the planet package (a programmer), not an
end user of the software."

Carl: "it is the end user who matters ... Any time a program crashes
in Windows or Mac OS, I get asked if I want to send the bug report to
Microsoft or Apple respectively, and it's not like the OS knows I'm a
programmer"

Robby: "Are we not all saying the same thing?"

I think you two definitely are *not* saying the same thing.  (All of
the above quotes appear in context below.)

-Felix, (who agrees with Carl, for the record)