[plt-scheme] Re: opengrok hosted instance with DrScheme sources.

From: Deep (deepankar.sharma at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 27 12:50:03 EDT 2008

The big plus that opengrok has over google codesearch that it has
cross linking. So you can click on function calls/datastructures to
get to the definition of the function/datastructure. This makes code
discovery very easy.

I think opengrok supports svn repositories nativeley. So you can just
point it to the repository and it will index things.

It also has an inbuilt web frontend which requires apache tomcat (or
any other java application server ). Installation is straightforward.

If there are any questions I will try to answer them to the best of my
knowledge and try to find answers for things that I dont know.

An example of a hosted opengrok instance is http://opengrok.netbsd.org/source/
.
Just try searching for "fprintf" (without the quotation marks) and
browse through the files that come up.