[plt-scheme] plt-web-server configuration

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 25 14:26:07 EDT 2008

Ah, I see. You can use read-configuration-table [1] to read it in,
change it, then use configuration-table->web-config@ [2] to get a
web-config to link with the web-server unit. Look at the code for the
launcher to see how it does it.

Jay

1. http://docs.plt-scheme.org/web-server/configuration-table_ss.html
2. http://docs.plt-scheme.org/web-server/web-config-unit_ss.html#(part._.Configuration_.Units)