[plt-scheme] plt-web-server configuration

From: Marek Kubica (marek at xivilization.net)
Date: Sat Oct 25 14:18:05 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 08:38:19 -0600
"Jay McCarthy" <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Copy the file to a new location.
> Change the appropriate values.
> Start running the web-server via "plt-web-server -f your/new/config"
>
> The docs (Sec 1 on running and Sec 5 on the config format) may be
> useful.
>
> I feel like I'm misunderstanding your question.

Maybe I was a bit unclear. I would like to get it programmatically and
change it. Because when something changes in the format of the struct,
it would break. If I kind-of "inherit" from the default configuration my
configuration will be both shorter and more robust.

The problem is that -f takes a file containing an S-Expression, so I
can't just (require web-server/configuration/configuration-table) and
modify the list. Or am I getting it completely wrong?

regards,
Marek

Posted on the users mailing list.