[plt-scheme] Proxying the PLT web server?

From: maxigas (maxigas at anargeek.net)
Date: Wed Oct 22 22:19:19 EDT 2008

hi!

i don't have much experience but for what i know after reading the docs is that PLT web server can
does HTTPS (this is SSL with certs, no?) and also authentication, so you can possibly do it more
simply and more in native scheme:

http://docs.plt-scheme.org/web-server/Troubleshooting.html

Here, see the sections on:

11.2 How do I use Apache with the PLT Web Server?

11.5 How do I set up the server to use HTTPS?

ps: if there is some problem with this solution, i'd like to know briefly and learn from it. :)

maxigas