[plt-scheme] Proxying the PLT web server?

From: Marek Kubica (marek at xivilization.net)
Date: Wed Oct 22 18:56:07 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm planning to write an application using the PLT web server, that
will be run behind an Apache server which takes care about SSL client
certificate authentifaction and puts the user name into the REMOTE_USER
variable. Now I'd like to put the PLT web server behind the Apache
server via mod_proxy. Has someone ever tried doing this? Is this going
to work? My primary concern are the URLs, I need to generate URLs that
point to my Apache server and not to the PLT server.

Any recommendations, hints or opinions appreciated!

regards,
Marek

Posted on the users mailing list.