[plt-scheme] Re: Combining two definition into one only

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Mon Oct 13 14:39:52 EDT 2008

SamuelXiao wrote: (let helper (( )())) ----> what does this means?

(let procname ((var value) ...) definition ... expr ...)
This is a named let form, quite something else than a plain let.
Look for "named let" in your notes. May be in a section about iterations.
Or look ifor named let in the index of "The Scheme Programming Language" by
R. Kent Dybvig or any other book about Scheme.
In your example procname is "helper" and is called recursively in the last
line.
Jos