[plt-scheme] Re: Is R6RS useless for PLT?

From: kbohdan at mail.ru (kbohdan at mail.ru)
Date: Mon Nov 24 14:54:15 EST 2008

Robby Findler wrote:
> Folks,
>
>   At the risk of repeating myself, core PLT members have put in a huge
> amount of effort into R6RS already. I think it is time to stop telling
> us how more would be better and instead step up and contribute.

How to do it? How can *I* help ?
Honestly estimating my Scheme experience I should recognize that port
of the scheme core is still out of my possibilities by now, but allowing
me to port some library can be very helpful for me from educational
perspective.

PS: Please do not accept all this noise a trial to tell you what to do.
     My feeling is that at least most of r6rs folks are trying to help,
     but they do not know *how*?

--
Bohdan