[plt-scheme] lambda-apply-values

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 21 15:44:06 EST 2008

Well this is where units shine. You can have one data structure
implementation where define-struct is implemented via lists and
another one where the same structure is a true struct. And you can
relink the program to get lists for one purpose and structs for
another. -- And you could do this in the same program, though you'd
need a translator/adaptor unit to make them work together.

-- Matthias