[plt-scheme] PLT Scheme v4.1.1

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 20 08:22:39 EST 2008

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 9:02 PM, Andrew Reilly
<andrew-scheme at areilly.bpc-users.org> wrote:
> OK: feedback.  Is it possible to unwire the #lang line, even if
> only as a configuration option?  I'd choose an extra line of
> real source code, if I had a choice.  I looked in the "choose
> language..." dialog, but couldn't see an obvious switch.

In that case, you might also be interested in moving the toolbar to
the left or right and maybe hiding the status bar that appears along
the bottom of the window. This is either in the view menu or, on a
mac, you can click on the wide bubble thingy on the top-right of the
window.

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.