[plt-scheme] PLT Scheme v4.1.1

From: Andrew Reilly (andrew-scheme at areilly.bpc-users.org)
Date: Wed Nov 19 22:02:04 EST 2008

I just got around to catching up with the latest news (4.1.2
actually, but this announcement pertains.)

On Sun, Oct 05, 2008 at 04:14:16PM -0400, Eli Barzilay wrote:
> PLT Scheme version 4.1.1 is now available from
>
>   http://plt-scheme.org/
>
> This is mostly a bug-fix release.
>
> Notable changes:
> * `#lang' lines wired to the top of DrScheme's definition window
>
> Feedback Welcome,

OK: feedback.  Is it possible to unwire the #lang line, even if
only as a configuration option?  I'd choose an extra line of
real source code, if I had a choice.  I looked in the "choose
language..." dialog, but couldn't see an obvious switch.

Cheers,

--
Andrew