[plt-scheme] Sweet-expressions on PLT

From: Marek Kubica (marek at xivilization.net)
Date: Tue Nov 4 17:12:14 EST 2008

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 08:21:10 -0800
"Rob Hunter" <rob.hunter at gmail.com> wrote:

> and see something work.  The rest of LP is 100% to help you (the
> programmer) so you can just program in (PLT) Scheme.

I'm sure it is, I just have had issues initially + the documentation is
not as extensive as the one that the PLT web server has. I'm absolutely
not trying to drive people away from LeftParen - it is probably quite
useful when writing something bigger than toy-applications that just
print the HTTP headers, so I'm definitely going to take a look when I'm
a bit more experienced with the whole Scheme+web topic.

regards,
Marek

Posted on the users mailing list.