[plt-scheme] Lost my command-I in OSX 10.5 Leopard

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Sun May 25 08:05:41 EDT 2008

Phil:  I'm running Mac OS X 10.5.2.  I just cranked up v372, opened a
file, messed up the indentation, pressed Cmd-i (together), and the
file reindented itself correctly.  I wonder if you have another
mapping for Cmd-i in your Keyboard & Mouse System Preferences.

I'm sure I've installed v372 since upgrading to Leopard, since I
upgraded to Leopard in early summer 2007 and then to v372 in late
summer.  Maybe the Leopard upgrade itself does something funny.

--Geoff