[plt-scheme] Re: Help requested for HtDP Exercise 16.3.4 Challenge Part 2

From: dave yrueta (dyrueta at gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 12 14:45:20 EDT 2008

Hi Veer --

Thank you for your comments. Are they intended as general guidelines
to solving this problem or as a response to my specific approach.  I
only ask because I believe the approach you've suggested in the one I
tried to adopt.  Perhaps because it was buried so far down in the post
you didn't see it?

At any rate, I believe I've isolated the problem with my function.  It
not only returns all paths, in the manner you've described, but also
all intermediate paths as well.  So instead of returning (list(list
'ts)(list 'ts 'libs 'docs) after running (find-all-paths ts 'read), it
produces --

(list(list 'ts)(list 'ts 'libs 'docs)(list 'ts 'libs)(list 'ts))

The last two paths are intermediate, and I can't quite figure out what
is causing them to arise...

If you can offer any further insight into the nature of this problem,
I certainly would appreciate your help.

Thanks!
Dave Yrueta