[plt-scheme] process.ss can't find command

From: Jakub Piotr Cłapa (jpc-ml at zenburn.net)
Date: Wed Mar 12 06:03:15 EDT 2008

Eli Barzilay wrote:
> So, my guess is that you started DrScheme by double clicking its icon,
> which gives you the set of paths in PATH that the Finder has.
> Starting a terminal is probably adding a bunch of stuff like the
> "/opt" and "/sw" things.

Spawning a shell (maybe a login one but I'm not certain) should give you
whatever PATH this shell has in it's config files. If I change my
.zshenv and run zsh in a already running Terminal I my changes will be
seen in th new shell.

MacVim had some issues with PATH and login shells which they recently
solved AFAIK. Maybe the original poster could look on it's mailing list
[1] for inspiration.

[1]: http://code.google.com/p/macvim/

--
regards,