[plt-scheme] (v4) wildcard not allowed in expression

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 23 22:57:43 EDT 2008

I believe the idea was that if someone writes an underscore in a macro
pattern it is a signal to the reader that this part of the pattern is
not looked at and that a little bit of language support would be a
Good Thing (tm) for this convention.

I believe that the change is at least mentioned in the mzscheme v4
change notes. (You may find other goodies there :).

Robby