[plt-scheme] newbie:howto use package=control.plt&owner=soegaard

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 09:02:04 EDT 2008

My guess is the package hasn't been updated to PLT 4.  However, the
for macros in PLT Scheme 4 makes this package fairly redundant.  See:

  http://docs.plt-scheme.org/guide/for.html

> then hit 'Run' I got some error message about modules or something.

Including the full error message in future will allow others to give
better help.

> So, I switched language=Module and tried again.  This time I got:
>
> Welcome to DrScheme, version 4.0.0.1-svn13jun2008 [3m].
> Language: Advanced Student custom.

This line suggests you switched to "Advanced Student" instead.

N.

Posted on the users mailing list.