[plt-scheme] Web server setup and documentation

From: Paul Stadig (paul at stadig.name)
Date: Tue Jun 3 09:38:38 EDT 2008

Thanks for the reply. When you say the documentation on plt-scheme.org are
the docs relevant to 372 what do you mean? The docs on the website talk
about constructing configurations using 'load-configuration and
'load-configuration-sexpr which don't exist in the 372 distribution. The
descriptions of the 'serve function are also different than what I'm seeing
in my installation. Should I be using the prerelease docs, or are the
prerelease docs going to be more up-to-date than my distribution (i.e. they
may mention new features that don't exist in 372)?

Is there a place to find documentation that will match the 372 distribution
of web-server, or should I just look through the code to figure it out? I
have no problem doing that, I just want to try to save some time.

Paul