[plt-scheme] Keybindings

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sun Jul 6 23:22:53 EDT 2008

On Jul  6, Robby Findler wrote:
> Its not possible to have both in the menu items, I don't think. I'm
> not sure there is any value to using a non-platform-standard
> keybinding (I'm think of the mac os x case here) since standardizing
> just means that people don't have to remember that drscheme isn't
> standard.

Right, but it's good to let people have some time to adjust by making
both available.  When in a few years enough people+applications
adjusted that Ctrl+Y becomes the standard key for, uh, increasing the
voltage to your BCI (Brain Computer Interface), then drscheme can drop
it too...

At least in Linux, all applications that I see still use C-y (and one
supports C-S-z as well as C-y).

> But I've added control-y back in on linux (I believe) even tho the
> menu will say only control-shift-z.

Thanks.