[plt-scheme] Keybindings

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 6 23:14:19 EDT 2008

Its not possible to have both in the menu items, I don't think. I'm
not sure there is any value to using a non-platform-standard
keybinding (I'm think of the mac os x case here) since standardizing
just means that people don't have to remember that drscheme isn't
standard.

But I've added control-y back in on linux (I believe) even tho the
menu will say only control-shift-z.

Robby