[plt-scheme] stack trace?

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (stephen at degabrielle.name)
Date: Wed Jan 30 15:02:23 EST 2008

I'm not sure about 'twistie triangle hiding/folding'  Maybe just a
preference to adjust the error reporting? perhaps in the 'language' dialog.

The underlined trace hyperlink idea is good - people are familiar with
hyperlinks in the browser and helpdesk

Are they used to it in DrScheme? Could they be used more? (Switch DrScheme
to a web GUI/IDE under the sun labs lively kernel?)

I'm going on a code hunt - I'm gonna catch an 'error trace'.

s.

Cheers,

Stephen

--