[plt-scheme] scribbling newbie

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Tue Jan 8 13:46:04 EST 2008

So I started scribbling today.
Two very basic, may be stupid, questions:
1: what would be the simplest way to see a preview of a scribble? I looked very hard for such a tool but could not find it.
2: Working on windows XP, I have an info.ss file and a trial.scrbl file in directory c:\documents and setting\... ...\collects\trial almost literally copied from the scribble intro. However, setup-plt.exe -l trial produces: setup-plt: don't know how to compile collection: trial. A compile directory is made and info_ss.dep and info_ss.zo are stored there by setup-plt.exe, nothing else. Help please?
Jos koot