[plt-scheme] slideshow, math formulas

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 29 17:41:30 EST 2008

At Fri, 29 Feb 2008 17:13:01 -0500, Geoff Knauth wrote:
> I'm putting together a presentation, and I want to use slideshow.
> Slideshow is great for Scheme code, and this presentation will have
> Scheme code.  But it will also have math formulas.  Is this an already
> solved problem, or should I just make images out of TeX formulas and
> glue them in?

This package can help you generate images out of TeX formulas:

 http://planet.plt-scheme.org/display.ss?package=mrtex2im.plt&owner=pjmatos

Something more direct would be great. (Jerzy: did this work as a
student project?)

For anyone who wants to try, the new STIX fonts are probably a good
place to start:

   http://www.aip.org/stixfonts/

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.