[plt-scheme] Is there a MacOS 10.5 (Leopard) version of DrScheme?

From: alex mitchell (cnmmai at nus.edu.sg)
Date: Mon Feb 25 01:44:50 EST 2008

Hi John,

Yes, that make sense. I've heard just from one of my students who is running
Leopard on a MacBook Pro (Intel-based) that my Tiger stand-alone executable
runs fine, whereas it turns out that the student with problems running under
Leopard is using an iMac (PPC-based). I'll test this out and let you know if
you're correct. :)

Alex