[plt-scheme] Is there a MacOS 10.5 (Leopard) version of DrScheme?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Mon Feb 25 01:33:05 EST 2008

On Feb 23, 2008, at 10:52 PM, alex mitchell wrote:

> Hi Matthew,
>
> Thanks for the info. I'm running v371, and the stand-alone
> executable which
> I generated on 10.4 didn't run on 10.5. I haven't seen the error
> myself, as
> my students reported it, but they said that the error was "You
> can't open
> the application because it is not supported on this architecture."

To the best of my knowledge (someone correct me if I'm wrong), the
DrScheme distributions are processor-specific.  If this is true, then
it suggests that the problem here is that your stand-alone executable
contains PPC code where the students require Intel, or vice versa.

Just a guess,

John Clements