[plt-scheme] Catch an unknown method error

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 20 14:19:33 EST 2008

On Feb 20, 2008 1:15 PM, Filipe Cabecinhas <filcab at gmail.com> wrote:
> is it possible, in scheme/class to catch the error for an unknown
> method, from inside the object?
> Kind of Objective-C's forwardInvocation:, Ruby's method_missing (or
> something), and many others ;-)

There's not any such thing, but maybe if we knew some larger context
for what you're doing, we might able to suggest an alternative.

> P.S: Where can I find the documentation for the missing sections in
> the PLT Guide (v3.99)

What you see is what's written, I'm sorry to say. You might try v372
docs for some things, but not for missing parts of the Guide.

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.