[plt-scheme] Re: problem loading modules

From: Liron Greenstein (liron86 at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 10:50:02 EST 2008

Thanks guys.  Ah, now I see the version number in the corner of the
documentation...bit higher than 3.72 :)  I installed the most recent build
and things are working fine so far.  And hey, don't take me too seriously,
I'd rather use something that changes frequently than something stagnant.

Liron Greenstein