[plt-scheme] Re: problem loading modules

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 13 08:23:42 EST 2008

Liron, I suspect you got these reactions for, eh, a reason.

But some were constructive. So you have two options:

1. figure out how to get the svn code base.

2. use 372 and the Help Desk that comes with it (F1 may be your
friend, after high-lighting). If you write something that you want to
have for a while, port it later. The advantage is that the
documentation exists and applies to a smoothly working product.

-- Matthias