[plt-scheme] testing scrbl work-in-progress in local svn area

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Sat Feb 9 22:31:20 EST 2008

On Feb 9, 2008, at 21:57, Yavuz Arkun wrote:
> Wouldn't executing ./setup-plt in the svn directory run the svn
> version? Assuming setup-plt runs relative to its installation
> directory, that should take the PATH out of equation. [...] Maybe
> temporarily reexporting PATH with the path-to-svn might be an  option.

Problem is, I don't really have a setup-plt in the svn tree.  I do
have a setup-plt directory, though:

$ pwd
/Users/gknauth/test/plt/plt
$ ls
collects/ doc/ man/ src/
$ find . -name setup-plt -ls
24171541 0 drwxr-xr-x 4 gknauth staff 136 Jan 30 05:19 ./collects/
scribblings/setup-plt
$ ls ./collects/scribblings/setup-plt
setup-plt.scrbl

> You can also run scribble executable against the .scrbl document.
> This produces a version that does some of the global links screwed
> up, but its good enough for checking the formatting etc.

I'll try that.  Thanks!

Geoffrey

Posted on the users mailing list.