[plt-scheme] SRFI 41

From: Phil Bewig (pbewig at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 6 15:23:03 EST 2008

Be sure to check the exact code that is running promises.  I have my own
promises code because some of the SRFI-45 versions worked and some didn't.
I recall that moving from a 'standard' version to a faster 'optimized'
version broke things; I don't recall the details, but the fix was to revert
back to the earlier version.  Be very careful -- I got that wrong more than
once :(