[plt-scheme] SRFI 41

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Wed Feb 6 15:06:54 EST 2008

Hi Eli,
Good point. Agreed.
I think srfi 45 as now implemented in PLT is about as fast as my version.
For the moment I'll import the current PLT version of srfi 45 (if I recall correctly it is already provided by #lang scheme and I don't even have to import it)
I trust that the problem you and I refer to will be fixed in due time (: last time I looked at the problem report as sent by Phil, it was not yet closed (: dont take that as a criticism, I know there are more things to do ::))
Thanks to Chongkai and you and all of PLT for the opportunity to contribute. I like that.
Jos