[plt-scheme] Threads in PLT

From: Benjamin L. Russell (dekudekuplex at yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 1 01:14:33 EST 2008

Sorry, I just double-checked, and there is indeed no
reference to multi-processor support on their Web
page, so I stand (er, sit, rather) corrected.  I
didn't know about CML until you mentioned it.
Apparently, Oz supports multi-threading, but not
multi-processors.

I'll check out CML.

Benjamin L. Russell