[plt-scheme] Threads in PLT

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 1 00:51:51 EST 2008

I think maybe you misunderstand Matthew.

Of course, PLT Scheme has multi-threading and a very nice way to
program with multiple threads, namely CML (none of this shared
variable semaphore-based communication here!)

And does Mozart/Oz really support multiple processors? Their web page
does not claim it does, at least as far as I can see.

Robby