[plt-scheme] Continue tutorial

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 22 17:10:45 EST 2008

Hi Mark,

You can fix the problem in the following way:

1. Change the top line of the program from "#lang web-server/insta" to
"#lang scheme"

2. Add after this line the following:

(require web-server/servlet-env web-server/servlet)

[At this point, the top looks like:

#lang scheme
(require web-server/servlet-env web-server/servlet)
]

3. Add to the BOTTOM the following:

(serve/servlet start #:extra-files-paths (list <YOUR-PATH>))

At this point, you've re-created the broken functionality that this
bug is preventing you from using.

If you'd like to see other examples that use serve/servlet directly:

http://docs.plt-scheme.org/web-server/servlet-env_ss.html

Apologies,

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>