[plt-scheme] Faster CGI

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 8 22:46:18 EST 2008

Ah, I understand now. Yes, I would recommend writing something like a
FastCGI wrapper, I imagine that the protocol is fairly simple, if
you'd like me to look it over and give any tips on controlling
resources (i.e., with custodians), I'd be happy to.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://jay.teammccarthy.org