[plt-scheme] Missing some libraries, trying to use LeftParen

From: SweetwaterDixon (sharkbrainguy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 2 03:27:02 EST 2008

I installed plt scheme 4.1.3 today and I tried to follow this
tutorial:
http://planet.plt-scheme.org/package-source/vegashacker/leftparen.plt/2/2/planet-docs/leftparen/index.html

but when I tried to do:
mzscheme -e '(require (planet "bootstrap.scm" ("vegashacker"
"leftparen.plt" 2 2)))' project hello-world
I got this error:
default-load-handler: cannot open input file: "/home/gerard/plt/
collects/web-server/private/response-structs.ss" (No such file or
directory; errno=2)

I did a locate for "response-struct.ss" and found it in: /home/gerard/
plt/collects/web-server/http

so of course I take the first special-class thing that comes to mind
and I:
cp http/* private/*

then left-paren installed without errors... but when I follow the next
bit and try to start up the server:
default-load-handler: cannot open input file: "/home/gerard/plt/
collects/web-server/dispatchers/dispatch-lang.ss" (No such file or
directory; errno=2)

Please, if someone could tell me what's going on and help me get this
going it would be great.

Posted on the users mailing list.