AW: [plt-scheme] Help intigrating C/C++ into Scheme

From: Robert Matovinovic (robert.matovinovic at web.de)
Date: Mon Dec 1 17:11:45 EST 2008

Quiet a while ago I had a similar problem. After I looked at the example of
http://schemecookbook.org/Cookbook/ForeignInterfaceBasics and really
understood it (which took me some time I admit), it wasn't as difficult as I
thought. Since you are writing the C program yourself, I assume you should
be able to write and compile it into a dynamic link library, which you can
use than as shown in the example. The dll exports the data input functions,
which you can access via the foreign function interface.

As others mentioned, if you can be more precise you'll get better help. Only
use C, if there is no other way to get what you want, Scheme is so much more
comfortable.

Robert