[plt-scheme] proposal for indicating planet package version numbers

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 30 21:50:46 EDT 2008

Oh wait -- I think maybe I wasn't clear. I'm proposing keeping only
the planet version numbers (and getting rid of the other number). The
planet version number is the only number planet is concerned with --
the other number is just decoration, as far as planet is concerned. I
don't see why it needs to be as prominent as it is. If it is that
important to your package, it is easy to put it in the one-line
description that shows up all over the place.

Robby