[plt-scheme] proposal for indicating planet package version numbers

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 30 21:36:42 EDT 2008

In my opinion, the non-PLaneT version number should just go away
(except possibly being mentioned in the documentation or release notes
for packages where the planet package is a re-packaging of something
else). For most packages, the number is irrelevant and, as you point
out, for others it is confusing.

Would that also satisfy you?

Robby