[plt-scheme] missing gsl scientific libraries

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 15 09:04:21 EDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 12:58 PM, Atmam Ta <atmamta at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know of plt-scheme interace code to fft, linear algebra,
> least-squares fitting, and non-basic statistics? I can see that there is a
> "fit" function in the plot library for least squares fitting...

plt-linalg has basic linear algebra.  Don't know about fft, or
least-squares, or what you mean by non-basic statistics.  Basically,
if you want libraries I'd recommend R, Octave, Matlab etc.  If you
want a better language then look at PLT Scheme, but be prepared to
build more of the infrastructure (but this is fairly quick in my
experience).

N.

Posted on the users mailing list.