[plt-scheme] codeswarm

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sun Aug 10 13:44:57 EDT 2008

On Aug 10, Grant Rettke wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 10:17 AM, Chongkai Zhu <czhu at cs.utah.edu> wrote:
> > The problem is that PLT switch from cvs to svn not too long ago. So your
> > video only contains recent activity.
>
> Didn't the CVS history get imported?

No.  I tried that first, and it was messy.  This is partly because the
conversion script was trying hard to make an exact reflection of cvs
activity, which did things like expose tags that nobody ever used and
similar kinds of messes.  Overall, it seemed much healthier to start
from just a snapshot of the tree, rather than converting the cvs and
cleaning it up.