[plt-scheme] A guide for the PLT GUI Application Framew

From: Ivanyi Peter (pivanyi at freemail.hu)
Date: Fri Aug 1 07:04:29 EDT 2008

Peter Schlaifer <peter.schlaifer at gmail.com> írta:

> Like Gregory's question about A Web Guide - the PLT doc is
> purely a reference and tracing out what DrScheme does is heavy
> going, at least for a newbie like myself. A search in the PLT
> blog didn't return any results ... Any help would be
> appreciated. Thanks.

I think there is an expresion: All saints hand ...  :-)

If you want to create a GUI I can recommend MrEd Designer, my
little project:

http://www.hexahedron.hu/personal/peteri/mreddesigner/index.html

MrEd Designer generates some Scheme code, so you can check
that as
well, how your program may look like. (It is not the best
code, but
it is something.)

Best regards,

Peter Ivanyi