[plt-scheme] running an MzScheme debugger in Emacs?

From: Filipe Cabecinhas (filcab at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 26 06:03:17 EDT 2008

On 25 Apr, 2008, at 19:49, Matthias Felleisen wrote:

> We -- that is the leaders of PLT -- must 'eat our own dog food.'
> That's an American expression. For the sake of our non-American
> readers: we must use our own tools. Only if we use them will we
> complain and specify improvements and work on them.

Just be sure to remember to, besides "eating your own dog food", have
some people who use and praise other products, so you can know about
some features you're missing (I'm sure you already do that). Otherwise
you may be like someone who is designing a product and only uses that
product, they may think it's "fairly good", but it may be missing lots
of key features.

Just my 2 (euro) cents ;-)

   - Filipe Cabecinhas

Posted on the users mailing list.