[plt-scheme] running an MzScheme debugger in Emacs?

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Fri Apr 25 15:19:55 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthias Felleisen" <matthias at ccs.neu.edu>
To: "Dimitris Vyzovitis" <vyzo at media.mit.edu>
Cc: "Eli Barzilay" <eli at barzilay.org>; "PLT Scheme List"
<plt-scheme at list.cs.brown.edu>; "Robby Findler" <robby at cs.uchicago.edu>
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 8:49 PM
Subject: Re: [plt-scheme] running an MzScheme debugger in Emacs?
.

> We -- that is the leaders of PLT -- must 'eat our own dog food.'  That's
> an American expression. For the sake of our non-American  readers: we must
> use our own tools. Only if we use them will we  complain and specify
> improvements and work on them.

That has always been my point of view, but alas, with little or no approval
of my collegues (I should say my former collegues, for I am retired (my
point of view may have played a role in my early retirement. I am not
complaining. I enjoy the freedom of being retired))
Jos

Posted on the users mailing list.