[plt-scheme] running an MzScheme debugger in Emacs?

From: Filipe Cabecinhas (filcab at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 24 16:04:32 EDT 2008

On 24 Apr, 2008, at 20:55, Robby Findler wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Filipe Cabecinhas
> <filcab at gmail.com> wrote:
> They are windows users. And under windows, control is the key for the
> menu items. You want command in place of control (and see my other
> message).

Hmm. command-F6 seems to be doing just the same as F6 (check-syntax)
command-m just minimizes the window
command-r is working, after splitting through the menus.

> Note that command is NOT the Emacs-style meta key.

Right. I'm just used to remap command as the Meta key. My bad.

> I'm not seeing that. When I do that, I get a popdown with completions.

Weird. Any clues on what may be wrong?
If I go the the active keybindings, I see:
Complete Word (d:/)

Any clues on what that d is?

   - Filipe Cabecinhas

Posted on the users mailing list.