[plt-scheme] running an MzScheme debugger in Emacs?

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 24 15:55:31 EDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Filipe Cabecinhas <filcab at gmail.com> wrote:

>  On 24 Apr, 2008, at 19:48, Grant Rettke wrote:
>

> > Split: C:m
> > Collapse: C:r
> > Cycle between the editors and repl: C:F6
> >

>  I assume C:m is what C-m is in emacs. This doesn't work here (Mac OS X),
> nothing happens (C-m just writes an 'm' in the buffer, C-r goes to the
> beggining of the buffer).

They are windows users. And under windows, control is the key for the
menu items. You want command in place of control (and see my other
message).

Note that command is NOT the Emacs-style meta key.

Also you may just want to look at the menus to see what is in there.

> > Backward: C:PageUp
> > Forward: C:PageDown
> >

>  These do work (at least they change tabs).
>
>  Also, M-/ (command-/) flashes the edit menu (where the complete symbol menu
> item is) but just opens the Help menu afterwards :-(

I'm not seeing that. When I do that, I get a popdown with completions.

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.