[plt-scheme] DrScheme not present in the Appication Menu in Ubuntu

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at mac.com)
Date: Sat Sep 8 07:52:34 EDT 2007

1. Right-click on the application menu and choose Edit Menus.
2. Choose the Programming section and choose New Item. Here are the
settings I have:
Type: Application
Name: DrScheme
Command: /usr/local/bin/drscheme
Comment: (put whatever you'd like here)
Icon: /usr/local/lib/plt/collects/icons/PLT-206.png

HTH,
Todd