[plt-scheme] Typed Scheme and 3.99

From: Sam TH (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 15 09:30:13 EST 2007

On Nov 15, 2007 9:13 AM, Noel Welsh <noelwelsh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> What's the ETA for a version of Typed Scheme that works with 3.99?
> I've just run into the following problem:

Typed Scheme relies on a number of both implementation-specific and
low-level details, which make it impossible to have a version that
works on both 371 and 3.99.  So attempting to fix the problem you ran
into is unlikely to work.

At the moment, my main debugging tool, the macro stepper, doesn't work
correctly in 3.99.  Once that works, I hope to have a version for 3.99
reasonably soon, but I can't promise anything, not having attempted
the port yet.

Thanks for your interest in Typed Scheme,
--
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu

Posted on the users mailing list.