[plt-scheme] Why do folks implement *dynamically* typed languages?

From: Grant Rettke (grettke at acm.org)
Date: Thu May 31 11:37:14 EDT 2007

I'm happy with the answers.

I think that at some point the fellow who created Ruby said to himself
that "I'm going to create a programming language where you can't
detect type errors at compile for these reasons...".

What I want to know is if there are common reasons, or no reasons, or
do people write papers about making this decision?