[plt-scheme] Schemely jobs

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 24 10:00:40 EDT 2007

Thought I'd pass this on.  Seen on Dominique Boucher's blog:

http://www.grammatech.com/corporate/employment/eng-06-01.html

GrammaTech is seeking a Software Engineer to become an integral part
of our research and development team. The successful candidate will be
involved in all aspects of development for our CodeSurfer-related
products.

The following are the minimum requirements for this position:

    * Either:
          o BS in Computer Science + 3 years experience, or
          o MS in Computer Science + 1 year experience.
    * Advanced software development skills in C/C++.

The following attributes are also highly desirable for this position:

    * Proficiency with Scheme.
    * Knowledge of compilers, static analysis, or software security.
    * x86 machine code.

N.

Posted on the users mailing list.